I'm impossible to forget but hard to remember.

Monday, June 1, 2009

It's been awhile

Well, I have more friends and family joining this thing, so I thought I would try and start blogging more. It's been an extremely long time since my last blog!




For those of you who don't know, I work at The Territory here in Duncan. It's a private golf and country club and residential community. It's very nice and resort like. Our golf course is beautiful! We have some pretty big events that take place at our golf course including college golf tournaments, Golf Channel events, and high school golf state, just to name a few. The Territory ranks every year in Golf Digest and Golfweek.
We also have lots of events for the kids! Including movies on our giant screen outside at the pool, golf camps, holiday parties, etc.
And we also have stay and play packages available. You can stay in one of our 3 lovely homes and enjoy a relaxing weekend playing golf, swimming in our pool, or eating at our wonderful restaurant, The Prairie House, which is run by Chef Keith Zinke formerly of The Coach House in Oklahoma City.
Check out more about The Territory at territorygolf.com or by calling 580475.0075






Another Memorial Day Weekend has come and gone and it was enjoyable. I had friends and family in from all over and it was nothing but a great time spent at the golf course for the annual Blowout Tournament!

My little cousin Sarah graduated from High School last week and I just can't believe it. It makes me feel pretty old! I'm so proud of her and all she has accomplished in her young life!


Not much else to report right now. Life is nothing but work, work, work. Especially since summer is upon us, the kids are out of school, the weather is nice so the course and pool are busy!


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yay for the post Tara! Does the Territory have a Spa? If it did I would so be there...Michael could golf and I could spa!

Tara =) said...

No spa, unfortunately!! But you can relax by the pool! It's really nice! And I could serve you cocktails while you relax ;)